There are a number of reasons why you might need the help or advice of your dentist between visits. Some are more serious than others.
If you have a dental emergency please try to phone during surgery hours and as early as possible. We will make every effort to try and see you as soon as we can.
We offer an emergency appointment for £195. For this set fee, the dentist will get you comfortable again by doing what is necessary to solve your problem.
For urgent advice or treatment outside surgery hours…
Registered patients should phone:
- 08712 186 311 – Week days
- 07876 214 324 – Weekends (e.g. Fri. 6-9pm, Sat., Sun. & Bank Holidays. 9am-9pm)
Your call will then be diverted to the emergency dentist on call.
Frequently asked questions
- Rinse your mouth with warm water.
- Use over-the-counter pain relievers (following the recommended dosage).
- Apply a cold compress on the outside of the cheek if there's swelling.
- Use clove oil on a cotton bud and apply it to the affected area for temporary pain relief.
- Avoid hot or cold foods that may trigger sensitivity.
- Use over-the-counter numbing gels or pain relievers (as directed).
- Apply a cold compress to the outside of the cheek to reduce swelling and numb the area.
- Rinse your mouth with warm salt water to ease discomfort.