Lindley Dental Denplan for Children
We have been seeing the majority of our adult patients on Denplan since 2004, in that time we have seen great improvement in their dental health. In 2016 we started offering Denplan to children as well and are now welcoming new child patients using the plan.
With the children’s scheme we aim to focus on prevention of dental disease rather than simply treating “decayed” teeth. In addition to 2 visits with the dentist your child will also benefit from dental education visits with either our therapist or our dental health educator. During these visits your child will learn and have reinforced the importance of tooth brushing and diet. If your child does require any dental treatment this is included.
We have 2 levels of care; your dentist will let you know the appropriate level for your child:
Once on the plan if they have a dental emergency or injury, your child benefits from worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover, whether they are in the UK* or on holiday (see Supplementary Insurance details for this plan).
* Emergency treatment applies when more than 40 miles from your dental practice
Why join Denplan for Children at Lindley?
- Plans for Children include regular dental health checks, so it’s easier to plan ahead. This helps your child to become completely comfortable with trips to the dentist – rather than being overanxious (which can continue into later life)
- We will offer friendly, expert advice to you and your child. This can help keep their teeth in excellent shape and prevent problems
- With Plans for Children, you can budget wisely, so your child always gets the care they need, avoiding the risk of unexpected bills
- You can also benefit from Saturday morning appointments, which are only available to children on the plan
Questions and Answers
Why is preventive care important?
As a child develops, their teeth and oral health can change rapidly. Information and advice on preventive dentistry can help to stop problems developing before they start.
How much does it cost?
We aim to keep our plan affordable and paying monthly helps to spread the cost .There are 2 levels of the plan standard and advanced care. Please go to our fees page for current prices.
How do I register my child onto Plans for Children?
If you get in touch with our assessment team they will arrange an appointment with one of our dentists. The dentist will discuss your child’s dental care with you and advise you of the cost of the plan. We will also arrange a dental education visit so you can see for yourself what the plan provides.
We will then ask you to sign a Denplan Plans for Children Contract with us and complete an application form which is then sent to Denplan.
Treatment is always at the discretion of the dentist and tailored to your child’s needs.
Further information, benefit limits, exclusions and full terms and conditions can be found in the Plans for Children Membership Booklet.
If you have any further questions do give us a call 01484 425192